Web Print works by uploading the document to a Wolfson College server and the server using its copy of Word/Excel/etc to print the job. It is a very convenient way to print from your own computer without installing any new software. Occasionally small differences, such as the choice of fonts installed on the server, will mean the printed document is not exactly as you see it on your screen. For this reason, if layout is important, we recommend exporting your file to PDF and then uploading the PDF to Web Print.
1. Save your file (or ideally, export to PDF, see above)
2. Visit http://wolfprint.wolfson.d2l.emergency.usavelo.com and log on with your Oxford SSO account
3. Select Web Print from the menu
4. Select Submit a Job.
5. Select a printer for the type of print job you wish to send. Remember that Monochrome (black and white/greyscale) and double sided printing will save you money. The current charges for printing can be seen by selecting Rates from the menu. Select Print Options and Account Selection to continue.
6. Confirm how many copies you wish to print, then select Upload Documents.
7. Select Upload from Computer, find the file you wish to print, then select Upload & Complete to continue.
8. Monitor the resulting page once your job's status is Held in a queue, you can proceed to release the job at your chosen printer by following the instructions below.