College IT for Staff
The IT Team ensure the smooth running of the College networks, servers, desktops and printing facilities. In addition to answering email enquiries, we also hold regular drop-in sessions (IT Surgeries) where we can offer help and advice on all IT issues.
- For IT support please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all other enquiries phone us on 01865 (2)74121.
- IT Project Manager: Riaz Khimji
- ICT Manager: Stephen Gower
- IT Officer: Phil Nixon
- IT Support Assistant: Heather Kirk
Networking your own computer or device
By connecting to the internet at Wolfson College, you agree to be bound by the College's and University's IT Rules
You should also be aware of the following copyright infringement warning.
IT Safety and Security
Keeping secure - Free software and guidance is available through the University.
- Anti-Virus Software. Learn more.
- Anti-Spyware Software. Learn more.
- Operating System Patches. Learn more.
- Phishing. Learn more.